Here is Mondays menu and recipes.Click on the menu item to see the recipe. If its something additional I have added, it will be included in this post!
Do you have some interesting ways to spice up these recipes?
Breakfast: Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Lunch: Chicken Caesar Salad Bowls
Dinner: Chicken and Dumplings
Desert: Banana Boston Cream Dessert
1 Lb Breakfast Sausage
1/3 C Flour
1 1/2-2 C Milk
Salt and pepper to taste
2. Sprinkle flour over sausage. Sprinkle a little at a time until you can see the meat consistency thickening. Stir well after each addition(you will not use the entire 1/3 cup).
4. Turn the heat to Medium-Low and allow the mixture to thicken. (about 10 minutes). Stir often. If it becomes to thick add more milk.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour over Bisquick Biscuits.
Giveaway 1:The Betty Crocker Bisquick Cookbook
Here's what you can do to win:
1.Leave a comment and tell us one way to improve one of the recipes for today.
2. Re-post this giveaway on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know that you did with your @name.
3. Become a follower on Chronicles of a Real World Homeschooling Mom and leave a comment letting me know that you did.
*All 3 posts can count for 3 entries