A happy heart makes the face cheerful...Proverbs 15:13

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello...Is It Me Your Looking For?

Hello!! After a needed break, I am back to my blogging!! We a multitude of things happening in our household. I am in school myself, keeping the boys on track with their schooling, soccer practice 4 nights a week and 2-3 games on Saturdays(some 1-2 hours away), foster babies, foster animals, and preparing for summer. Whew... In the midst of all of this I put my blogging in the backburner and turned off the heat. I have missed it. My blog is a place for me to spill my heart, my ideas, our fun, and our lives. Its a place for me to encourage and inspire others and I believe it is time to get back to it! So here I am. I have so much to catch up on. I hope you will continue to be with me on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment