A happy heart makes the face cheerful...Proverbs 15:13

Thursday, June 23, 2011

2011/2012 Curriculum

Finally..I am am finished determining curriculum! Back in February, I had decided on all of my curriculum. Then after attending 2 homeschool conferences, I changed mostly all of our individual studies and altered some combined studies. I was able to find all of these used(except for our Bible because its a new series) and even found a couple items at goodwill. Buying them used saved us nearly $250-$300.

Combined:
Art:(2nd and 4th gr.)

Science:(2nd and 4th)

History: (2nd and 4th)
     Story of the World- We use the audio.

Bible: (All)
     Telling God's Story

Foreign Language: (2nd and 4th)
     Learn in your car(CD)
Pre-K

2nd Grade
Math-

Spelling-

Writing-

Reading-

Grammar-
Houghton Mifflin English Text

4th Grade

Math-

Spelling-

Writing-
Miscellaneous Cursive Work books

Reading-
Bob Jones- Reading for Christian Schools-
Skill Builders- Reading Comprehension

Grammar-

What new curriculum's are you trying this year?

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to get a glimpse into what other homeschool families are using. We're going to try out Heart of Dakota this coming year for my first grader. We're enjoying the summer but I'm looking forward to getting started.

    ReplyDelete